Wednesday 22 January 2014

What Style am I Using?

I am using a colloquial style like those used in the Empire magazine. I think that this style is fairly easy to read and quite enjoyable as well. Although I do think that what I'll have to go careful with is the way I write I can't make the wording to slang-like but I don't want to make it formal either.
One of the ideas that me and Rachel had was to have a double page spread and to include lot of pictures of the filming of and of the movie poster also we were thinking of having a small interview with us all answering a small amount of questions those t the moment are unknown but I have had a few ideas and have taken them from the Empire Magazine such as the Article below:

This article is from Empire magazine and is a short bio of young actor Tom Holland what I like about this is that clearly it was an interview but they had written it in a biographical giving us short information about his father his previous acting roles and gives us an insight to his world in a short couple of paragraphs.








-CM

No comments:

Post a Comment