Friday 19 July 2013

Creating a Leaflet in Indesign

Front and back
Adobe Indesign is a program which I found to be completely foreign. With basically no knowledge of what this program did, I was pushed into it and had to learn fast. Layout was something I found baffling, however in the end I was able to create a leaflet which folds inwards, making an image which opens up, similar to double doors.

The leaflet is about the popular film "Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World". The film is a personal favourite of mine and so I found easy to base the leaflet around, as I had a good idea of the style of the film.

Inside content
 The leaflet isn't meant to be viewed online, it's supposed to be a handout, which is why there is a margin which would be physically cut out.

-BW

No comments:

Post a Comment