Friday 19 July 2013

Works in Photoshop

The second famous instalment of this blog is the work I have done in Adobe Photoshop CS4. I was set the task to explore colours, layers, masks, cutting and even typography, as well as other functions used to edit and create masterpieces within the program.
 To the left Is an images I've put together. It's compiled of multiple images of fruit and vegetables, creating a small character. The text gives the image some feeling and makes it look like the draft of a movie poster.
 I edited the character, adding shadows and highlights to give it a more natural and realistic feel.

This work is to help me grasp a better understanding of the program, so that when I come to create a short film, I am able to make a glorious poster to go along side it.

-BW

No comments:

Post a Comment