Thursday 17 October 2013

Alone: Title Concept

This is the first concept title for "Alone". I plan to edit is more, maybe include more of a story into it, exploring the lives of Terrence and Angela and how one sat and did nothing, while the other searched for other humans. Or something to provide back story at least.

I've made it pixelated, almost 8-bit, because the style resembles a video game. Giving a game-like, fantasy-world sense. This creates a sense of fun, implying that the story isn't completely serious and should be taken lightly.
I also need to actually put the title of the film in there somewhere. But it took 1 hour of coding to make After Effects do a countdown like that. So I felt the need to upload it ASAP. What can I say? It's all about commitment and over-commitment.





Also, now that I think about it, it mildly reminds me of the Universal Studios intro to "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World". It's a completely different concept, plus it's an ident, not a title like mine. I probably got this idea from a part of my subconscious implanting traits of this into my conscious. I'm sure Sigmund Freud could explain it.










-BW


No comments:

Post a Comment