Thursday 17 October 2013

Dreamstate: Title Concept

Considering that this is a film that I may not ever make, I've already put a lot of work into it. This is a fancy title screen that I created a few days ago. Why? No particular reason, I just have too much free time.
The smoke and vines make it more dreamlike and surreal. This is the vibe I would like the film to have. The mixed colours and texture give it a familiar, yet unnatural feel. This should be kind of unwelcoming.
The transition into the lighter part, with the rotating shape is to show the awakening and realisation of dreaming. The rotating shape is something I would like to have a similar look to the mask.

To improve this, I may make it more dark and gloomy, giving it a better feel to the film itself. It's also very long, this is mainly because I forgot to change the render settings though.


-BW

No comments:

Post a Comment