Thursday 24 October 2013

Chosen Idea and Update

Despite doing lots if work, building on other ideas, me and the Thundercats (now NOVA Team, I'll explain in a minute) have decided on an idea. branching off of idea 2 (the one with notes and time travel) we've formed the basis of a film called "Time to Time".

While we liked the 2 Alone concept, it was thought that it would be hard to film.We'd need lots of empty places that're silence, which is scarce. Instead, "Time to Time" is a film in which we can film easily in comparison. Because it's some body's life we can use lots of shots with real things going on in the background, which would've made the footage unusable in the other ideas.

Recently, I was playing around with my old ident. After 4 hours of work and 18 hours of rendering, this is the final result. After showing the team, we've decided on this as our production company. I will henceforth refer to us as NOVA Team.









-BW

No comments:

Post a Comment